How to Play
- Buy a ticket costing ₱10.00 from any PCSO lotto outlet.
- Pick 6 numbers from 0 to 9. You can pick the same number multiple times.
- Match all 6 numbers in exact order to win first prize.
- You also win prizes by matching at least 2 numbers in exact order.
- 1st Prize (Match all 6 numbers in exact order) - Win minimum of ₱150,000.00.
- Match first 5 or last 5 numbers in exact order - Win ₱40,000.00
- Match first 4 or last 4 numbers in exact order - Win ₱4,000.00
- Match first 3 or last 3 numbers in exact order - Win ₱400.00
- Match first 2 or last 2 numbers in exact order - Win ₱40.00
- 1st prize is divided equally among the winners.
- If there are no winners, 1st prize is added to the computation of the next draw's prize pool.
Your Chances of Winning
- You have 10 numbers to choose from - therefore, a 1 in 10 chance of picking the first number correctly.
- When you select your 2nd number, since you can repick the same number, you still have 10 numbers to choose from - also a 1 in 10 chance of picking the next number correctly.
- Multiply all the odds of getting all 6 numbers correctly, 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/10 = 1/1000000.
- You have 1 in 1,000,000 chance of winning the 6 Digit Game.
- With tickets priced at ₱10.00, the 1st prize must be ₱10,000,000.00 in order to have a fair game.
- Draw days are every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9pm.