How to Play
- Buy a ticket costing ₱20.00 from any PCSO lotto outlet.
- Pick 6 numbers from 1 to 45. You cannot pick the same number more than once.
- Match all 6 numbers in any order to win the jackpot.
- You also win prizes by matching at least 3 numbers in any order.
- Jackpot (6 matching numbers) - Win a minimum of ₱9 million.
- 5 matching numbers - Win up to ₱50,000.00
- 4 matching numbers - Win up to ₱1,500.00
- 3 matching numbers - Win ₱20.00
- Prizes are divided equally among the winners.
- If there are no winners, jackpot prize is added to the computation of the next draw's jackpot.
Your Chances of Winning
- You have 45 numbers to choose from - therefore, a 1 in 45 chance of picking the first number correctly.
- When you select your 2nd number, you have 44 numbers left to choose from - a 1 in 44 chance of picking the next number correctly.
- Multiply all the odds of getting all 6 numbers correctly, 1/45 x 1/44 x 1/43 x 1/42 x 1/41 x 1/40 = 1/5864443200.
- However, you can win by choosing numbers in any order. Since there are 720 ways to order 6 numbers, we divide 5,864,443,200 by 720 and get 8,145,060.
- You have 1 in 8,145,060 chance of winning Mega Lotto 6/45.
- With tickets priced at ₱20.00, the jackpot prize must be ₱162,901,200.00 in order to have a fair game.
- Draw days are every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9pm.