How to Play
- Buy a ticket costing ₱20.00 from any PCSO lotto outlet.
- Pick 6 numbers from 1 to 49. You cannot pick the same number more than once.
- Match all 6 numbers in any order to win the jackpot.
- You also win prizes by matching at least 3 numbers in any order.
- Jackpot (6 matching numbers) - Win a minimum of ₱16 million.
- 5 matching numbers - Win up to ₱70,000.00
- 4 matching numbers - Win up to ₱2,000.00
- 3 matching numbers - Win ₱20.00
- Prizes are divided equally among the winners.
- If there are no winners, jackpot prize is added to the computation of the next draw's jackpot.
Your Chances of Winning
- You have 49 numbers to choose from - therefore, a 1 in 49 chance of picking the first number correctly.
- When you select your 2nd number, you have 48 numbers left to choose from - a 1 in 48 chance of picking the next number correctly.
- Multiply all the odds of getting all 6 numbers correctly, 1/49 x 1/48 x 1/47 x 1/46 x 1/45 x 1/44 = 1/10068347520.
- However, you can win by choosing numbers in any order. Since there are 720 ways to order 6 numbers, we divide 10,068,347,520 by 720 and get 13,983,816.
- You have 1 in 13,983,816 chance of winning Super Lotto 6/49.
- With tickets priced at ₱20.00, the jackpot prize must be ₱279,676,320.00 in order to have a fair game.
- Draw days are every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9pm.