How to Play
- Buy a ticket costing ₱20.00 from any PCSO lotto outlet.
- Pick 6 numbers from 1 to 58. You cannot pick the same number more than once.
- Match all 6 numbers in any order to win the jackpot.
- You also win prizes by matching at least 3 numbers in any order.
- Jackpot (6 matching numbers) - Win a minimum of ₱50 million.
- 5 matching numbers - Win up to ₱280,000.00
- 4 matching numbers - Win up to ₱3,800.00
- 3 matching numbers - Win ₱20.00
- Prizes are divided equally among the winners.
- If there are no winners, jackpot prize is added to the computation of the next draw's jackpot.
Your Chances of Winning
- You have 58 numbers to choose from - therefore, a 1 in 58 chance of picking the first number correctly.
- When you select your 2nd number, you have 57 numbers left to choose from - a 1 in 57 chance of picking the next number correctly.
- Multiply all the odds of getting all 6 numbers correctly, 1/58 x 1/57 x 1/56 x 1/55 x 1/54 x 1/53 = 1/29142257760.
- However, you can win by choosing numbers in any order. Since there are 720 ways to order 6 numbers, we divide 29,142,257,760 by 720 and get 40,475,358.
- You have 1 in 40,475,358 chance of winning Ultra Lotto 6/58.
- With tickets priced at ₱20.00, the jackpot prize must be ₱809,507,160.00 in order to have a fair game.
- Draw days are every Friday and Sunday at 9pm.